Bei der 2.10.2 handelt es sich nicht nur um einen Bugfix, es sind auch neue Filter hinzu gekommen. Hier der Text in voller Länge:
We just released GIMP 2.10.2, the first bugfix release in
the stable 2.10 series.
As announced before, stable GIMP 2.10.x is open for new
features that are not too invasive or change the API,
and we indeed included new stuff!
For a complete list of changes since 2.10.0 please see the
"Changes" section below.
There is also a release announcement on www.gimp.org:
https://www.gimp.org/news/2018/05/20/gi ... -released/
GIMP 2.10.2 is available from:
and from the mirrors listed at:
The sha256 and sha512 checksums of the tarball are:
Overview of Changes from GIMP 2.10.0 to GIMP 2.10.2
- Discard fonts which fail to load and popup an info dialog to allow
people debug their fonts.
- New API to suppress updates in UI until plug-ins are done
- New API to calculate histograms in separate threads, with possible
further extension to handle similar cases elsewhere in GIMP.
- Tool options are now properly saved and reloaded per-device at
- New plug-in for importing and exporting HEIF images.
- Enable visibility of rasterized vector layer from PSD.
- Single-window screenshots in Windows fixed to correctly snap a
window even when it is partly off-screen or covered by another
window or when display scaling is not set to 100%.
- New Spherize filter to wrap an image around a spherical cap
- New Recursive Transform filter to create Droste effect.
- Warn users, when alpha-only painting has no effect. E.g. when
target drawable doesn't have an alpha channel, or the alpha
channel is locked.
- Make the splash texts dynamic, so they are larger on larger
- Mention pressing Enter to complete Foreground selection in the
- Make sure that clicking outside any selection prevents Rectangle
and Ellipse Select tools from creating empty selections.
- Improve mouse wheel zooming behavior to keep the same point
centered under the pointer even if the image is completely visible
in the canvas.
- Add "View -> Center Image in Window" (Shift+J) as a quick way to
center the image at any zoom level.
- Updated translations: Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian,
Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
- New translation of Windows installer: Chinese (Taiwan)
- Add a --with-bug-report-url configure option allowing packagers to
set the address of their own bug tracker. This address will be the
one opened by the debug dialog for reporting bugs.
- Add a flatpak manifest for the gtk3-port branch.
- Remove the possibility to disable script-fu.
- Add a --with-icc-directory configure option to customize the color
profile directory. By default, it is set to the common path
- Updating the description of the XCF format "devel-docs/xcf.txt",
for third-party readers wishing to support GIMP 2.10 XCF files.
- Add documentation skeletons for all enums in libgimpbase/, there is
much room for improvement.
Alexandre Prokoudine, Ell, Gil Eliyahu, Jan Tojnar, Jehan, Jernej
Simončič, Michael Natterer, Simon Budig, Thomas Manni, Ting-Wei Lan,
luz.paz, Øyvind Kolås,
Alan Mortensen, Alexandre Prokoudine, Anders Jonsson, Balázs Meskó,
Chao-Hsiung Liao, Claude Paroz, Daniel Korostil, Daniel Mustieles,
Danylo Korostil, Dimitris Spingos (Δημήτρης Σπίγγος), Ell, Hannie
Dumoleyn, Jordi Mas, Marco Ciampa, Mario Blättermann, Michael
Natterer, Nathan Follens, Piotr Drąg, Rūdolfs Mazurs, Sveinn í
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address: firstname.lastname@example.org
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo ... loper-list
List archives: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list